• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The Discount Tire here sucks **** through 10 bricks. Trying to bleed my brakes and you can hear the air in it. And it's stubborn air. Take it to those bozos again (more to complain they really screwed up and didn't do the last brake exam well and missed the master cylinder), and the empty headed food trough wiper tried saying the sound I'm hearing is the rotors, even though you hear it when the car's not moving. And they tell me spongy breaks feel just fine. This is so bad on them my nephew, who's only so far done the most basic of car stuff, could hear and identify the air in the lines.
So I bled it again, got some more air and sediments out, but damn there's still air that is just being hellastubborn.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

If I were the suing type I suppose I would have gathered evidence and sued the crap out of them for telling me an unsafe car is safe to drive.

Shadow Wolf

Good thing you caught it.
The thing is I don't know if I caught "it" because I don't know exactly for sure what "it" is. That's why I went to a mechanic in the first place. They're the certified pros. But it turns out my non-certified self is more competent than these pros.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I've always been curious if the harp and harpsichord share any common origin history to both have, or if they are entirely unrelated (save for being plucked stringed instruments).
The harpsichord traverses the dorsal from base of the brain to the stem of a dogs tail.You make your first cut approximately.......oops,will @sun rise see this?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It appears a team of workers is installing optical fibre in the village . I wonder if it will be "super fast_ compared to 86mps vdsl?

ChristineM

Premium Member
Lipstick & slapstick go together like guns & nuns...or farts & tarts.

Who mentioned lipstick, guns, nuns, farts and tarts?

Though i do know of some tarts (usually contains much baking soda) that can be the cause of many farts.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Who mentioned lipstick, guns, nuns, farts and tarts?

Though i do know of some tarts (usually contains much baking soda) that can be the cause of many farts.
Girlies wear lipstick, which rhymes with slapstick.
Girlies dislike slapstick.
So I had to go there. Would you expect otherwise?

For your viewing pleasure....

ChristineM

Premium Member
Girlies wear lipstick, which rhymes with slapstick.
Girlies dislike slapstick.
So I had to go there. Would you expect otherwise?

Is that a valid claim that "Girlies dislike slapstick" or perhaps you meant "some girlies...."
or even that "Girlies wear lipstick", again perhaps you meant some girlies..."

Really, no i expected nothing else, in fact i expected nothing, you are always full of surprises.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Is that a valid claim that "Girlies dislike slapstick" or perhaps you meant "some girlies...."
or even that "Girlies wear lipstick", again perhaps you meant some girlies..."

Really, no i expected nothing else, in fact i expected nothing, you are always full of surprises.
Sometimes rhymes call to me.
Making sense is out the window.

#1 son & I just saw this episode.
It's fun to say "Chowdah!" & "Shoudair".

Last edited:

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
"If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito." - Dalai Lama