• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
66-Beetle1.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
well........ enough for now..... one last thing before I go.....dang arthritic hip

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I just found a program that helps teach people with autism how to ride a bike (and swim and dance). There is a location near to where I live, so my hopes of finally figuring out how to manage this two wheeled vehicle may come to fruition.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
What I wouldn't give to be my old self in 1965, again....Naive, strong with... etc.....(cut offs were in style.....hubba,hubba)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
What I wouldn't give to be my old self in 1965, again....Naive, strong with... etc.....(cut offs were in style.....hubba,hubba)

I once thought this quote from "The Limelighters" was just a strange joke. Now I know better --- "My get up and go has got up and went". (yawn)

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
It's important to remember there is a serious side to life.....if I could remember it, I'd let you in on the secret.