• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Better pie in the sky

1*4b_sDashLCGqhpfGxIkQqA.jpeg

DANG IT!!!! Now I want pie
Now I do too!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Archbishop Dickinson declared 40 years ago that the Number of the Beast, that number that is six hundred and sixty six, is a most holy and sacred number.
Is that the same Dickenson who sells Witch Hazel astringent? That stuff is terrific. I use it as an aftershave.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
New fangled Theistic stuff...? Clap ya hands and a deity lightens the room....Dad gum makes ya think, 'Burnin bush'. I'm a prophet.!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
VIDEO: Car Smashes Into New England for Trump Shop in Mass. (msn.com)

AAYAGEg.img

The Volkswagen Jetta plowed into the New England for Trump store on Washington Street about 5:10 p.m., according to Easton police.

One employee was in the store at the time but was not hurt.

"What matters is that everyone's safe," store owner Keith Lambert said.

The driver, a 46-year-old man from Raynham, Massachusetts, was taken to Good Samaritan Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries.

He was identified Friday as Sean Flaherty. Easton police also announced Friday that Flaherty has been charged with reckless operation of a motor vehicle and malicious destruction of property. Additional charges may follow, police said.

Police also contacted the state's Registry of Motor Vehicles and requested to have Flaherty's license revoked, calling it an "immediate threat."

Surveillance video shared by the store owner shows the crash and its aftermath. The car was eventually towed from the store, which had extensive damage to its façade.

In December 2019, Lambert opened a series of New England for Trump stores across Massachusetts, featuring everything from playing cards to keychains featuring the now-former president.

Lambert said at the time that his search for one of Trump's distinctive red "MAGA" hats in his home state, the very Democratic-leaning Massachusetts, led him to open up merchandise shops in Easton, Wilmington, Peabody, Hanson and Bellingham.

Police did not provide further details Friday, and it was not immediately clear if Flaherty had obtained a lawyer.

A store full of Trump merchandise.

bidentrumppairjpg.image.750x547.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Next time I'm at my local Trump hangout I best stay alert. No telling how many Volkswagens are out there.