• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Bear Traps (and techniques to trap and abuse said subject)...Published by 'Doubleday Divided by 2'.......I laugh at death, I Don Quicksoday

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
So? I'd love one.
images

Except those too are fictional. Although there are some nice cave homes that actually exist.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Yes and the British also call the hood of a car teh bonnet and an elevator a lift..... and farmers...... they are not linguists,...tell then to get back on the tractor and make us more FOOD.....for DINNER/SUPPER!!!!
You full crap..

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
There's so many threads about religion that you'd think that's the purpose of RF instead of just the bait to get people to join

Wu Wei

Well I've wat here on the computer enough, perusing forums and working from home...time to go get some exercise..TTFN

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I heard about an hour ago that today has been the hottest june day for our village since records began and better than that, in living memory (they grow em old around these parts).

Then on the news a few minutes ago, its been the hottest june day across france.

Someone please remind me never to change bed linen when the temperature gets over 38c (>100f)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Except those too are fictional. Although there are some nice cave homes that actually exist.

There are a few troglodyte homes around these parts.

This one.
troglodytique-la-roque-saint-christophe.jpg

Was in continuing habitation for over 40000 years, although they did a bit of diy since Neanderthal first moved in.

Unfortunately it's no longer inhabited but it is a museum and archaeological site

Wu Wei

More Chinese food leftovers, from the Sichuan Gourmet, for lunch...yummy

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I actually lost weight on my trip. Clearly I need to continue to walk 12,000 steps a day and be active besides.