• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
He scratches his name into their auto paint. That is mean, but I still consider it tolerant.

He has also been known to tolerantly give them a proper beat down with his shovel for leaving campfires still burning

Uncle_Sam_style_Smokey_Bear_Only_You.jpg

CiVkM5XWgAE8up5

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
He has also been known to tolerantly give them a proper beat down with his shovel for leaving campfires still burning

Uncle_Sam_style_Smokey_Bear_Only_You.jpg

CiVkM5XWgAE8up5

I remember a time when my niece was about 2 or 3, and they had a dog named "Smokey." She was still learning to talk and trying to say her name and kept saying "Fokey." Now it's one of those fond family memories, as she's now in the Air Force and has kids of her own. But now we say "Fokey the Bear."

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I've been lazy today.
But I have....
Watched some Downton Abbey re-runs.
Planned the Germany trip.
Bought electrical parts for the van & trailer connections.
Got the mail.
Planned a donation for engineering drawings for a museum building.
At me lunch.
Chopped down a tree.
Went to the lavatree.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I've been lazy today.
But I have....
Watched some Downton Abbey re-runs.
Planned the Germany trip.
Bought electrical parts for the van & trailer connections.
Got the mail.
Planned a donation for engineering drawings for a museum building.
At me lunch.
Chopped down a tree.
Went to the lavatree.
yes, you're a lumberjack and you're okay...
It's the suspenders AND a bra that really makes you not okay...

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I don't fear the rain. I long for it.

Thats what all you desert dwellers say. :)

years ago I had an aunt come from Las Vegas to visit us. She stayed for 2 weeks. the day she headed home, after she got on the plane and headed west...it started to rain, we had quite the storm.... she was very upset about that, she wished she had been there for the rain...she had not seen rain in 2 years

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Thats what all you desert dwellers say. :)

years ago I had an aunt come from Las Vegas to visit us. She stayed for 2 weeks. the day she headed home, after she got on the plane and headed west...it started to rain, we had quite the storm.... she was very upset about that, she wished she had been there for the rain...she had not seen rain in 2 years

Although rain is kind of rare around here, when it does hit, it can hit hard, with torrential storms and even minor flooding. But then other times, it might just be a few drops and that's it. Just enough to get your windows dirty and raise the humidity.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Although rain is kind of rare around here, when it does hit, it can hit hard, with torrential storms and even minor flooding. But then other times, it might just be a few drops and that's it. Just enough to get your windows dirty and raise the humidity.

Hard rains gonna fall

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I remember a time when my niece was about 2 or 3, and they had a dog named "Smokey." She was still learning to talk and trying to say her name and kept saying "Fokey." Now it's one of those fond family memories, as she's now in the Air Force and has kids of her own. But now we say "Fokey the Bear."
Fokey is an American icon......Still some find it easy to disrespect Fokey.........BOOOOO to Wu........@Wu Wei........My older sister after she married always had one cat....Over the years she had probably 8 cats.....She named them all, "Smokey".....Go figure.?

Last edited: