• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
After the gun ruling, I'm more worried about getting shot, specifically by a conservative **** ****ing assling who decides I'm a threat who's gonna rape his wife in the bathroom.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
After the gun ruling, I'm more worried about getting shot, specifically by a conservative **** ****ing assling who decides I'm a threat who's gonna rape his wife in the bathroom.
I'm afraid we have not seen anything near what the Supreme Court will rule in the next 8 or 9 years..

Shadow Wolf

I'm afraid we have not seen anything near what the Supreme Court will rule in the next 8 or 9 years..
It looks like now is when they're going to do their damage.
Thank the gods I live in California and I have a shield between me and those Bible thumping hellions. If I was still in Indiana I'd be very worried they'd force me to quit transitioning and go back to living as a male.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
It looks like now is when they're going to do their damage.
Thank the gods I live in California and I have a shield between me and those Bible thumping hellions. If I was still in Indiana I'd be very worried they'd force me to quit transitioning and go back to living as a male.
When I was young I thought this country supported the rights of the individual. The truth is no rights are safe unless the majority make others respect those rights. Maybe the two Democrats that are not Democrats would have prevented an attempt to raise the number of Scotus judges but why not try? As I understand it the original high court didn't have 9 justices. So there is no precedent that rules out increasing the number of justices...Time to make the donuts......aloha

Shadow Wolf

When I was young I thought this country supported the rights of the individual. The truth is no rights are safe unless the majority make others respect those rights. Maybe the two Democrats that are not Democrats would have prevented an attempt to raise the number of Scotus judges but why not try? As I understand it the original high court didn't have 9 justices. So there is no precedent that rules out increasing the number of justices...Time to make the donuts......aloha
Yes. The number of justices serving on the bench has been changed multiple times in the past.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Quote from the Dowager Countess of Grantham (Lady Violet)
just heard on you know what.....
"My reason for traveling is to make myself eager to come
home. A month among the French should manage it."

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Quote from the Dowager Countess of Grantham (Lady Violet)
just heard on you know what.....
"My reason for traveling is to make myself eager to come
home. A month among the French should manage it."
@ChristineM seems to like it. Who knows, maybe we should go pay her a visit. I'm sure she would welcome a horde of us RF weirdos IRL.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
And in these turbulent times, we should pay heed to one who knows the secrets of life:

c207da90ce2a013ab106005056a9545d

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I grew up on the East Coast and remember "George Washington slept here" notices. Well, today it's different. It's @Wu Wei was here and this is the result:

stupid-weird-signs-106-62b431f18c52b__700.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
These impossible job requirements keep many from earning a living

stupid-weird-signs-24-62b431502e8f9__700.jpg

Proof that the requirement is a serious one:

stupid-weird-signs-38-62b43169123d1__700.jpg

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
???

Coffee
Some French or English coffee tastes like you are chewing a rope..Hemp (Cannabis sativa) is the same species of plant as cannabis. Unlike cannabis, hemp contains low levels of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), less than 0.3%. Both hemp and cannabis also contain cannabinoids such as CBD, cannabidivarin (CBDV), cannabigerol (CBG), and others.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Some French or English coffee tastes like you are chewing a rope..Hemp (Cannabis sativa) is the same species of plant as cannabis. Unlike cannabis, hemp contains low levels of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), less than 0.3%. Both hemp and cannabis also contain cannabinoids such as CBD, cannabidivarin (CBDV), cannabigerol (CBG), and others.

So i guess you never had a real coffee, preferring that stuff they call Americano over this side of the pond. I.e. start with a good strong coffee and then dilute the hell put of it with water and more water