• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
aWlzYQNg_700w_0.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
If I actually manage to successfully pull this repair off I'm throwing the biggest celebration I ever have.
Due to having no engine hoist tomorrow I will be crawling under my car to take off the exhaust stuff. Due to some weird visual sensory whacked upness going on in my head, or body, I don't really know, I'll get super nauseous while I'm under there and vomit.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
If I actually manage to successfully pull this repair off I'm throwing the biggest celebration I ever have.
Due to having no engine hoist tomorrow I will be crawling under my car to take off the exhaust stuff. Due to some weird visual sensory whacked upness going on in my head, or body, I don't really know, I'll get super nauseous while I'm under there and vomit.
How are you going to block up that car? Not milk crates, I hope?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I did some digging around, and apparently one slip of gold pressed latinum is worth about 30 cents USD.
And yellow alert over their imaginations running wild on Terok Nor? An intergalactic space nation near a stable worm hole, amd there isn't a red alert over the nightmares running around from someone's twisted, dark and deranged imagination? Garek is presumably there. How did this not turn this episode of DS9 into something that resembles a Wes Craven movie?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I did some digging around, and apparently one slip of gold pressed latinum is worth about 30 cents USD.
And yellow alert over their imaginations running wild on Terok Nor? An intergalactic space nation near a stable worm hole, amd there isn't a red alert over the nightmares running around from someone's twisted, dark and deranged imagination? Garek is presumably there. How did this not turn this episode of DS9 into something that resembles a Wes Craven movie?

Written like a true DS9 fanatic