• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
8181987248_30f9e62c4d_b.jpg

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Man attempts to shoot Phoenix store clerk over cigarette prices, police say (kold.com)

Incidents like this just make me shake my head. It may not be the most deadly or significant thing to happen, but this is the kind of stuff that goes on. Pulling a gun over the price of cigarettes.

I remember a case a while back where someone was killed over a bag of chips.

I still remember the story of John Wesley Hardin, the gunfighter who shot a man just for snoring.
Ever sleep with JWH....?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
My car is now basically a project/if I want to drive get it fixed car. I don't have the necessary equipment to fix it, the fluids and refrigerant have to be replaced and I need a torque wrench and engine hoist so it'll be costly to get it going again.
But I will be able to upgrade engine engine parts, clean it up well and take some miles and keep the engine running like well for a good long time.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My car is now basically a project/if I want to drive get it fixed car. I don't have the necessary equipment to fix it, the fluids and refrigerant have to be replaced and I need a torque wrench and engine hoist so it'll be costly to get it going again.
But I will be able to upgrade engine engine parts, clean it up well and take some miles and keep the engine running like well for a good long time.
It's coming down to that old $$ question.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's coming down to that old $$ question.
Well, I get another car it will have to be fully paid off or my insurance will be brutal, as it's already $165 a month for bare bones minimum, plus the car payment so it would be very expensive for me to drive.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well, I get another car it will have to be fully paid off or my insurance will be brutal, as it's already $165 a month for bare bones minimum, plus the car payment so it would be very expensive for me to drive.
And I thought Michigan insurance was spendy!
Yours is more than all of our vehicles combined.
And the plow truck has full coverage.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

How come its so high? Different countries and systems obviously but ours is €480 a year for 3 vehicles and 4 drivers, two of them are only 15 years old.

Edit 15 years old is 2 driver's, not ,2 cars

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
in the posted gif the devil was getting frustrated because homer would not stop eating donuts
In the SF story, the torturer was getting frustrated because the victim was enjoying the torture consisting of force feeding fattening foods.