• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I don't think much software work at all goes on here. Bashing each other with rhetorical clubs and nukes and mods troll hunting - yes. But software? I doubt it.
So, you mean we can't "rig" the pinball machine in the cafeteria....

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
You probably already assume I have no experience with vaping and have never actually observed someone vaping.........you, musician meet retired machinist, ex jock...Square enough to be considered a cube...
I first tried vaping when it first came out, they were called electronic cigarettes, and not that good so I went back to smokes on and off over a few years until vaping became more of a thing.
I can say at least it's been way easier for me to quit than cigarettes.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I spent hours this afternoon doing as an unpaid volunteer what I used to do for money - installing a piece of software on Linux with badly written, obsolete and incomplete documentation to mislead and confuse me and along with a gazillion web sites with obsolete, dead wrong, partially correct and even occasionally helpful hints.

Welcome to the world of computers.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Realizing one of the biggest mistakes I mad was to give in last year, and finally show Mrs Wu how to operate the lawn sprinkler system.....it has run everyday this week and twice yesterday....... next she will complain about the water bill

Note: the second time it ran yesterday....was after it rained

Last edited:

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
dangerous and pure evil

f8f96041.jpeg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
ate a bran muffin...because they were out of corn muffins..... now U have to wait ad see what that does to my stomach...if anything...AND..it did not stop the craving for a corn muffin..... dang corn muffin addiction

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
ate a bran muffin...because they were out of corn muffins..... now U have to wait ad see what that does to my stomach...if anything...AND..it did not stop the craving for a corn muffin..... dang corn muffin addiction

Corny post

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
That was my career. My madness is continuing it in retirement for fun and the challenge.

I know but it seems you must have lead the corporate sheltered life. And you you are experiencing the manuals written in Japlish, translated into Korabian and lost along the way to our side of the world.

This is the world we live in.

I like the one with...

Press the red button.

There is no red button but there is a green button with "RED" printed on it.