• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
eb10d60c10_1458053531_Na-het-afrekenen-ga-je-naar-huis_-En-ineens-heb-je-een-nummer-in-je-hoofd.gif

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Went to the Chinese takeout place I go to at work. Have not been there since the pandemic started. Not great Chinese food, but acceptable. Discovered they have new owners, also discovered that their idea of vegetable Mei Fan has chicken and shrimp in it... I hate shrimp

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
This is not the eros room, sexie.....and why did you move from England to a third world country..?

Dogs licking your face don't need eros.

We moved for several reasons decided upon over a 10 year period, we moved when we did rather than waiting another 10 years or more until we retired is because things worked out very well and we could.

What we wound up with was better education for the children, more freedom for the children, a far better lifestyle, better weather, better/friendlier atmosphere, close to one of my hobbies but further away from another. Better health services, better, more accessible mayor/council and their services.

And unlike the 3rd world country we left France is still part of the EU

Wu Wei

Dogs licking your face don't need eros.

We moved for several reasons decided upon over a 10 year period, we moved when we did rather than waiting another 10 years or more until we retired is because things worked out very well and we could.

What we wound up with was better education for the children, more freedom for the children, a far better lifestyle, better weather, better/friendlier atmosphere, close to one of my hobbies but further away from another. Better health services, better, more accessible mayor/council and their services.

And unlike the 3rd world country we left France is still part of the EU

But but...those French have a different word for EVERYTHING!!!! Besides...that much happiness, enjoyment and comfort CAN'T be good for you

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
But but...those French have a different word for EVERYTHING!!!! Besides...that much happiness, enjoyment and comfort CAN'T be good for you

Words like entrepreneur?
Or
Words like garage, excellent, intelligent, police, table

There are around 40,000 french words that are used in English.

I am happy and comfortable with out happiness and comfort.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Words like entrepreneur?
Or

Don't mind him. He enjoys being miserable and is happy that the next generation of his will emulate @Revoltingest 's engineering spirit.

Wu Wei

Words like entrepreneur?
Or

Yeah, but they say them wrong