• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Well, of course, everyone knows that Star Trek is the better of the two.
Yeah, whoever thought Star Wars is, well, I assume that was Mickey Mouse who put that there out of jealousy and envy because money and buying up everything is not enough to make a good movie. And even then Roddenberry did make a better story than Lucas.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
569900da6546d70252759350d41b035f--far-side-comics-classic-comics.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Actually, I think if the Federation and Galactic Republic/Rebel Alliance ever did meet up, they'd probably cooperate, since both were dedicated to fight on the side of good against evil.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
@Shadow Wolf....wouldn't you like 'Star Wreck'...put it up on jacks...you know,have your way with it.....
I have apparently misunderstood this post, as my first thought was "sure, let me at it. I will forever shame Jar Jar Abrams by making a Star Trek that is the closest thing to Star Trek since Roddenberry died." I was even thinking of who I'd get to help develop the story, such as I would bring on Tim Blake Nelson for the project, and probably a few philosophy professors.....
....and then I see it may be referencing this thing Sun Rise posted.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I have apparently misunderstood this post, as my first thought was "sure, let me at it. I will forever shame Jar Jar Abrams by making a Star Trek that is the closest thing to Star Trek since Roddenberry died." I was even thinking of who I'd get to help develop the story, such as I would bring on Tim Blake Nelson for the project, and probably a few philosophy professors.....
Shadow, you may turn out to be more of a tyrant than @Revoltingest...Never mind Star Trek, can RF survive.?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

I don't post "things". I post words of wisdom and depth that all benefit from immersing themselves in.