• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Real US crime stats: states and cities <-----Thread offered by a dog...rates human crimes not canine crimes....How biased is that ?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Real US crime stats: states and cities <-----Thread offered by a dog...rates human crimes not canine crimes....How biased is that ?

Be a crime fighter.

1ohhgc.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Instead of the Santa Stalker, I think I might become the Boss Stalker who goes after bosses who don't pay what they're supposed to. It might even be fun to make a trip to Indiana to start with with Fat ***, kick his door in, scream "YOU'RE GONNA PAY WHAT YOU OWE!!!" and then shooting him with a bunch of plastic BBs.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Instead of the Santa Stalker, I think I might become the Boss Stalker who goes after bosses who don't pay what they're supposed to. It might even be fun to make a trip to Indiana to start with with Fat ***, kick his door in, scream "YOU'RE GONNA PAY WHAT YOU OWE!!!" and then shooting him with a bunch of plastic BBs.
I love it when you talk dirty......

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Highway Patrol: Troopers pursued 9-year-old driving vehicle | AP News

The kid must have been out for a joyride.

Patrol spokesman Sgt. Christopher Knox said troopers were alerted that a 9-year-old had “taken a motor vehicle” and was driving on Old Milburnie Road in Knightdale, east of Raleigh, The News & Observer of Raleigh reported.

Troopers spotted the vehicle and began to follow it, the patrol said. The young driver failed to stop for emergency equipment and went off the road, hitting the curb and a manhole before coming to a stop.

The child was not injured, but was taken to a local hospital evaluation, according to the patrol. Knox said the patrol isn’t seeking charges.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
You guys hear anything interesting lately?

News stories about life-destroying space stuff keeps popping up on one of my news feeds, although by the time I read the story, the Earth has already been destroyed according to them.