• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I posted the proof about pink tofu which you ignored. Do you secretly eat bacon and haggis but won't admit it?

Didn't miss it, just completely dismissed it..because there is pink tofu...you left coasters eat.... there i also deep red tofu.... but you can't tell with those hippie rose colored glasses on

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Didn't miss it, just completely dismissed it..because there is pink tofu...you left coasters eat.... there i also deep red tofu.... but you can't tell with those hippie rose colored glasses on
So you are like almost every other poster on RF - ignoring facts in favor of preconceived notions.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
As far as I'm concerned, the Darrel Brothers are dead and this is not Pantera that's going on tour. It's Phil, Rex, and some other guys.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Well if that is not the pot calling the kettle black

At least I'm not a Pottsylvanian bear. Although, comrade, the hat is you

Capture.PNG