• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

STOCKHOLM (Reuters) -One person was killed and several injured in a roller coaster accident at the Grona Lund amusement park in the Swedish capital on Sunday, the TT news agency reported, citing a park spokesperson.

I haven't been on a roller coaster in years.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
tenor.gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I've been hacking back "freeway daisy" growth out of the neighbors yard and back from the boundary.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Yosemite could benefit from a boycott.
No fixing it? There is a word crime in that article, a serious one, people who literally do not know what the word literally means and use it anyways, and you want to slack off?
Leave for a few days amd.come back all uppity thinking you don't have to do your work?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Yosemite could benefit from a boycott.
Looks like we’ll skip the hike today,” someone else said.

“I won’t be going there anymore,” another commented.
How many of those wankers (and *****, so you can't say I'm being misandric) even live close enough for those threats to even be something they can follow through and actually do?
I do like the idea it will be grand if it keeps the MAGAs away. Good riddance. We'll all (or those of us who to the National Parks) be better off if that happens. They usually don't carw about the environment anyways.