• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
So, lets say you are a typical worker in a office. You have network printers that you use that you are linked to, and also has an IT departmetn you can contact for assistance.
You are happily printing away on you big color printer one day and all of a sudden.... click here for appropriate music.....you notice your prints are coming out very light, almost unreasonably light..... maybe you look at the littel screen and see all toner cartridges are low, maybe you don't.... but seeing that it is printing so light....what do you do? Remember, there is an IT office on the very same floor.....what do you do?

OK take your time...I'll wait for your answer.....

clock-watching.gif

If you didn't say unplug it and walk away...then you're WRONG!!!!!!!

I have no idea why, and in my over 20 years of IT, I have not seen this before...but that is exactly what someone did....unplug it...from the wall...tell no one...and walk away....

facepalm-really.gif

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The rolling stones lead singer's name is Mick

Correct and he is responsible for me.

If my parents hadn't gone to hyde park to watch the stones concert the wouldn't have ****ed ar the right time for the egg that was to be ne me to be fertilised.

Random chance is a great thing.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
So, lets say you are a typical worker in a office. You have network printers that you use that you are linked to, and also has an IT departmetn you can contact for assistance.
You are happily printing away on you big color printer one day and all of a sudden.... click here for appropriate music.....you notice your prints are coming out very light, almost unreasonably light..... maybe you look at the littel screen and see all toner cartridges are low, maybe you don't.... but seeing that it is printing so light....what do you do? Remember, there is an IT office on the very same floor.....what do you do?

clock-watching.gif

I have no idea why, and in my over 20 years of IT, I have not seen this before...but that is exactly what someone did....unplug it...from the wall...tell no one...and walk away....

facepalm-really.gif

This is what some people might do:

butt-copies.gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

clock-watching.gif

facepalm-really.gif
People are so disgustingly creative.