• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
If I make assumptions about dating based on my few days on this app it is that I probably won't be with a guy who's American, probably not white either. Amd definitely not the guy in California it showed me who seems like a 30 year old boy going by his profile with list if favorites being dominated by things geared for children and adolescence.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That's a thong.
fac8ee39-0356-4fd7-9496-782109674bf3_text.gif

Wu Wei

People are so disgustingly creative.

Had another printer related thing occur
Office asks for a new printer and they say all the need is a black and white LaserJet...... I spec it out, tell thjem about it...Trying to get aproval to purchase...they send me an email....... one question......Does it do color too?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Office asks for a new printer and they say all the need is a black and white LaserJet...... I spec it out, tell thjem about it...Trying to get aproval to purchase...they send me an email....... one question......Does it do color too?
Yes.
Black and white.

Wu Wei

Yes.
Black and white.

True, was my first thought...but I had to spec out a color LaserJet... and sent it through for approval

EDIT: Since the corp is taking over, here is what will happen with the approval...it will get approved...they will send it back to me,,,,,, with a completely different printer...that has more functions than anyone wants. that cost at least twice as much.... I will resend what I sent the first time and then, maybe, just maybe, I will get what they actually need

Last edited:

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, if a black-and-white printer is like those old black-and-white TVs, then they could use one of those color screens to make color.

1688003951816.png

1688004015627.png

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Die inglish lankuage und logick ist dificulte forr som

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I watched gladiator today, the first time since around the time it came out on vhs/dvd and I borrowed my sister's cooy.
I oddly related to the guy in a way over how being good at what you do isn't good enough because people want a show.