• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
What's this kid going to be like as a teenager?

017-649ee9f6f33a4__700.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
And now for something completely true

27-64a2adf7a7a10__700.jpg
I should file ADA and some other accommodations required against the airlines for doing away with so much leg room that it's made it impossible for those like me to fly without agonizing and excruciating pain.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I should file ADA and some other accommodations required against the airlines for doing away with so much leg room that it's made it impossible for those like me to fly without agonizing and excruciating pain.
I've paid extra for legroom but those on a limited budget are ****ed.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Labor laws?
I don't know what you're talking about.
I did some searching. I learned the company who told me that lied about it. The very same company that kept me on a very heavy workload even after I started showing up with wrists braces and told them I'd be getting scheduled for a carpal tunnel release surgery. And illegally discouraged union membership.
I also learned the gas station had some other violations of the law in regards to the deductions they'd make from paychecks. But that company also got sued a lot over lost wages and had to pay them out. I also learned now their non-compition contract is illegal.