• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I just realized..... AI may have made it necessary to speed up the time line for

277522640-9b0c4af67732b7cee745abd63a45b5e10ffd7b6ddfccf2f15d99882badc33e92-d_640

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Well ****. I pet a cat today then learned it has ring worm.
But I got some clothes today. A few tops, some pants with all buttons and functioning zippers (one of them so new the size sticker was still on it), amd the brands nice enough I got a Victorias Secret sports bra thats really nice.:smile:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well ****. I pet a cat today then learned it has ring worm.
But I got some clothes today. A few tops, some pants with all buttons and functioning zippers (one of them so new the size sticker was still on it), amd the brands nice enough I got a Victorias Secret sports bra thats really nice.:smile:
News flash!
I have never bought anything from Victoria's Secret.
(Never stolen anything there either.)

Shadow Wolf

News flash!
I have never bought anything from Victoria's Secret.
(Never stolen anything there either.)
The VS stuff I got is really nice. Before today I had nothing but scorn and contempt and hatred for it because doing inventory at those stores is a frustrating pain in the ***. I hated it more than any other store.
But now wearing some of their stuff, wow it's really nice. You should get your wife some then you'll be able to say you bought stuff from their.

Shadow Wolf

I just realized..... AI may have made it necessary to speed up the time line for

277522640-9b0c4af67732b7cee745abd63a45b5e10ffd7b6ddfccf2f15d99882badc33e92-d_640
Too bad for you bears we've seen the videos, we've read the news stories, we've heard eye witness accounts, we have seen the movie, we know you bears love your drugs and we just have to have those like Willie Nelson, Cyprus Hill, Cheech and Chong lead the charge against it and next thing you bears will be singing "we were gonna take over the world, but then we got high..ooohhh...we was gonna rule it all, and then we got high (what!?). But now were still eating from dumpsters and we know we (why, yo?) Because we got high, because we got high, because we got high."
The encore song is We Got Stoned and We Missed It, followed by huffing from containere of jet fuel and a keger.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well, I think I will go see if the college bound youngest wants a poached egg on toast for dinner.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Today is International Youth Day. Former youths are free to participate.

It's also National Bowling Day.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The VS stuff I got is really nice. Before today I had nothing but scorn and contempt and hatred for it because doing inventory at those stores is a frustrating pain in the ***. I hated it more than any other store.
But now wearing some of their stuff, wow it's really nice. You should get your wife some then you'll be able to say you bought stuff from their.
I don't buy clothing for Mrs Revolt.

Shadow Wolf

It's also National Bowling Day.
I can't wait to start bowling again myself. I'll have to learn to do it left handed but I'm sure I'll be fine. I still have yet to get the necessary number of strikes for a perfect game in the same game for an actual perfect game. That I did more than that didn't count other than towards a nice average a few awards at least at the leagues end that year.