• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
A disowned family member has further angered me to the point of disownment, except I've already done that, he was one of them I shed over my brother's funeral, but this time he has committed the heinous attrocity of becoming a dog breeder who breeds dogs who are born to endure and spread suffering (aka pure breeds). **** him.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
All you need is one positve and you'll be all set

366942334_3774743156125288_5268686415447808129_n.jpg
One isn't judged by one's successes,
but rather by any failure.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Of course he's clueless. If it isn't rusty, he knows nothing.
Well, he has been married for how long now so he can't be totally clueless. But as for clothes, I have a book of sexy sex things do to with some of the more involved ones for him to do for her includes buying sexy lingerie for her (this book is nice as it has a focus and emphasis on building things up and working towards priming sexual energies before formal foreplay even begins, some things requiring days of planning and set up).
Of course leave it to him to be of those wierd and rare few couples I've heard not buying clothes for eachother.