• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
EwotfA_W8Aw_qop.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Nobody understands what they say anyway. That's also why there's no parking in Boston, since they never learned how to say "park the car" correctly.
You see, that is the secret FOREIGNERS do not know...there is no parking for the car....but there is paking for the ca. You see that way Bostonians and Northshore residents ALWAYS have parking...No FOREIGNERS and most central and western Massachusetts folk do not

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You see, that is the secret FOREIGNERS do not know...there is no parking for the car....but there is paking for the ca. You see that way Bostonians and Northshore residents ALWAYS have parking...No FOREIGNERS and most central and western Massachusetts folk do not
I was in Boston once and needed to enter a traffic circle. No one was going to stop or slow down so I just thought that I had a large, old rental car, metaphorically beat my chest in a male hoot and barged in. That worked.

Wu Wei

I was in Boston once and needed to enter a traffic circle. No one was going to stop or slow down so I just thought that I had a large, old rental car, metaphorically beat my chest in a male hoot and barged in. That worked.
First..You were in Boston..... there are no traffic circles in Massachusetts, East of Worcester...they are Rotaries
Second...Boston is one big game of Chicken...never challenge a taxi, dump truck or tractor trailer and you might just survive

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
First..You were in Boston..... there are no traffic circles in Massachusetts, East of Worcester...they are Rotaries
Second...Boston is one big game of Chicken...never challenge a taxi, dump truck or tractor trailer and you might just survive
It's common sense not to challenge anything bigger, stronger and able to take punishment.

Wu Wei

It's common sense not to challenge anything bigger, stronger and able to take punishment.
Sometimes. you can beat bigger cars and pickup trucks, some of those folks are pansies..... but the Taxis, Dump Trucks and Semis...all the will do is just paint another silhouette of a car on their front fender

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Those diabolical city slickers!

Wu Wei

Those diabolical city slickers!
Bostonians and all the inhabitants of the Northshore..... I know because I was in Elementary and Jr High school on the Northshore and later spent a lot of my mis-spent youth hanging around Boston...but I was living out by Worcester then

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Bostonians and all the inhabitants of the Northshore..... I know because I was in Elementary and Jr High school on the Northshore and later spent a lot of my mis-spent youth hanging around Boston...but I was living out by Worcester then

I'll bet you love that dirty water, too.