• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The yawn was from last night. And anyone who even thinks of corporal punishment needs to be bit in the butt big time.

Lol, just remembered being bit on the butt as a child. I was in the park spinning round on the roundabout, and a dog jumped and sunk it's teeth into my bum. Round and round we spun, me screaming my head off, the dog trailing out by centrifugal force.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Lol, just remembered being bit on the butt as a child. I was in the park spinning round on the roundabout, and a dog jumped and sunk it's teeth into my bum. Round and round we spun, me screaming my head off, the dog trailing out by centrifugal force.
Was it trying to save you?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Just like a Norman Rockwell painting.:cool:
Me thinks you're thinking of the Coppertone image.

Then there's this one

dp-260727-22.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
The yawn was from last night. And anyone who even thinks of corporal punishment needs to be bit in the butt big time.
Whose punishing a corporal....there is not military rank involved here....sheesh........ violence..... what is with you today sergeant sourpuss

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You know, I will say this only once..... Been thinking about what transpired over thanksgiving.....I believe all that was talked about and said over the holiday.... has derailed any thoughts of beliefs about my life from now on.... so I'm a bit depressed and a whole lotta grumpy.....

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
People who have a problem with left handed use should jump off a cliff. It is the second decade of the 21st century people. If I'm using it it definitely not goi g to be easier for me to use my right hand. It might even be a little harder with my right. Not many things are like that, but it does happen.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You know, I will say this only once..... Been thinking about what transpired over thanksgiving.....I believe all that was talked about and said over the holiday.... has derailed any thoughts of beliefs about my life from now on.... so I'm a bit depressed and a whole lotta grumpy.....
Uh oh. Not good

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
People who have a problem with left handed use should jump off a cliff. It is the second decade of the 21st century people. If I'm using it it definitely not goi g to be easier for me to use my right hand. It might even be a little harder with my right. Not many things are like that, but it does happen.
I'm a lefty too.

Shadow Wolf

I remembered this show, watching it with my friend, late night and there were three or four viewer discretion warnings before the show started and lots of "you need Jesus and to go church" commercials playing during it. :joycat:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

My answer to that would be screw them.

Shadow Wolf

I wish I could remember who it was who suggested my employment woes may be due to me. Nope. This smoke headed monster juggalette is getting more hours at work.
Amd the check with my missing pay is in the mail.
I still hate the ***** who was the cause of this and is the only one in that building who has an issue with me using my left hand.