• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It's 48°F right now, with an expected high of 71°.

giphy.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's 48°F right now, with an expected high of 71°.

giphy.gif
I dont remember the fest concert (probably the local May Day or Xfest, most likely May Day), but 10 Years was there, a hot, humid Indiana summer's day, amd their singer walks out in a full parka. It wasn't on very long at all.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You know...Thanksgiving was the strangest Thanksgiving in my life..... glad the family was here....but the conversations were just TMI...... left me wondering why I ever pursued a white collar job in IT, why I left auto-mechanic, why I stopped riding motorcycles and stopped hanging out with bikers..........Life just got to way to complicated way to fast for an old guy like me

If I still had a motorcycle I might just ride off into the sunset.... even with the cold temps

riding-off-into-the-sunset-rico-nasty.gif

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Poking around, I discovered the concert I went to with my oldest nephew, which was his first, my brother and a couple others, was the last Xfest in Indiana.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You know...Thanksgiving was the strangest Thanksgiving in my life..... glad the family was here....but the conversations were just TMI...... left me wondering why I ever pursued a white collar job in IT, why I left auto-mechanic, why I stopped riding motorcycles and stopped hanging out with bikers..........Life just got to way to complicated way to fast for an old guy like me

If I still had a motorcycle I might just ride off into the sunset.... even with the cold temps

riding-off-into-the-sunset-rico-nasty.gif

Today you might have longed to compete in an automechanic championship

Pipe Dreams Comes True For Top Tradesmen at the First National Plumbing Championship

The sponsored event framed pipework as a competitive sport, a showdown aimed to flush away old stereotypes and draw a new generation into the field.

Wu Wei

Today you might have longed to compete in an automechanic championship

Pipe Dreams Comes True For Top Tradesmen at the First National Plumbing Championship

The sponsored event framed pipework as a competitive sport, a showdown aimed to flush away old stereotypes and draw a new generation into the field.
Actually, when I got into it, I wanted to be the mechanic for a pro race team..... never quite got there...and after a short time in, never thought about that much either

Wu Wei

Boy, somebody got up on the wrong side of the kennel this morning..... well looks like I will have to get my rolled up newspaper

Shadow Wolf

Boy, somebody got up on the wrong side of the kennel this morning..... well looks like I will have to get my rolled up newspaper
Tosh.0 showed this video of these parents who said adopting a dog was the perfect training for having a baby. I laughed especially hard when the mom yelled at the baby, saying off the furniture, off the furniture, getting the rolled up newspaper and whacking the baby (obviously a doll at this point) and sending it flying.
Then Daniel said if he was a parent he'd probably find that offensive but he's not so he still has a sense of humor, and that had me rolling amd crying by then I was laughing so hard, especially as I've heard that "if you were a parent" blah blah blah (the calling card of every wanker parent who wants to dismiss the nonparents and pretend they automatically know better and have a better idea of child rearing amd child psychology than someone who's helped raised a herd of kids because her sisted is a crap parent).
But I digress. The familiar scenes of raising a dog and raising a child being smooshed together to present such a nirmal thing into such an abnormal absurdity that it was hilarious.

Shadow Wolf

. It got a reputation for retaining very strange workers.
Those are places I need work for. I am finding I just don't fit in well, at all, with the sorts where people tend to fall more in line with "normal" wasp values and norms. That's not saying I don't get along with them, but people who act like saying f--- (to cla4ify what I'm saying) is an issue and get worked up over exposed skin aren't the types I'm gonna have enough in common with to form anything more than a coworker relationship with.
Further proof of this is a friend I have made here is herself a juggalette and Satanist. Amd Juggallos are awesome. I feel all trans people need some Juggalos and Juggalettes in their life because I didn't lose any friends coming out and that group is where most of my friends have come from.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The yawn was from last night. And anyone who even thinks of corporal punishment needs to be bit in the butt big time.