• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Going in to work at noon sucks. That's still a bit early for me (my ideal version of "mornings" includes a few hours of waking up and preparing for the day), amd a weird time to go to work.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
1s88ziivgvca1.gif

godzooky-godzilla.gif
main-qimg-c4fead90a40b0457b88d82a5efa367b0

Shadow Wolf

HRC says I work for one of the top LGBT employers.
And this one training thing I did today, it impressed me acknowledging not everyone wants or desires leadership and doesn't want to be developed and made into one.

Wu Wei

Noticed the old anger coming back today.....bit of rage appeared for something that was a minor annoyance...... had not had that in almost 30 years......... except this time it comes with a sides of sadness and hopelessness..... thank you last Thanksgiving....... going to log off tonight before I read something to set me off on an unreasonable tirade......TTFN

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Noticed the old anger coming back today.....bit of rage appeared for something that was a minor annoyance...... had not had that in almost 30 years......... except this time it comes with a sides of sadness and hopelessness..... thank you last Thanksgiving....... going to log off tonight before I read something to set me off on an unreasonable tirade......TTFN
Uh oh.

Shadow Wolf

I got 30 hours on my next schedule. If that holds steady I'll be making more money on my paychecks than I was after mileage pay at the mental hell center just because "tax burdensome" california doesn't hit my paychecks as hard as people want to believe.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I got 30 hours on my next schedule. If that holds steady I'll be making more money on my paychecks than I was after mileage pay at the mental hell center just because "tax burdensome" california doesn't hit my paychecks as hard as people want to believe.
Meanwhile Florida is "taxing" (in the generic sense) homeowners with gigantic insurance bills. And CA wins on taxes over TX for low and moderate income residents. Even before I retired and my top line include was upper middle class, the overall taxes I paid was less not because of the rates but because of various deductions

Wu Wei

I miss New England....well not all of it..... Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Maine.....Vermont and Rode Island are just OK and I do not like Connecticut at all