• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
fcd09fae-dda7-4fad-a609-b0e74d9b602a_text.gif

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

The lawsuit filed Monday by Allison Cozzi of Greenwich, Connecticut, alleges that she bought a salad at a Chopt location in Mount Kisco, New York, on April 7, 2023, and realized while eating it that “she was chewing on a portion of a human finger that had been mixed in to, and made a part of, the salad.”

According to the suit, a manager at the restaurant accidentally severed a piece of her left pointer finger while chopping arugula.

I guess this can happen if you give somebody the finger.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I don't do angry but I'm pushing the edge. Our printer stopped picking up paper, we've gone for a few weeks feeding it by hand. Anyway we ordered a new printer on Monday for delivery tomorrow.
I just received an email that it won't be delivered until Saturday. No one will be home to accept delivery on Saturday. The company tells me after despatch the delivery date cannot be changed.