• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I am called "la dame aux chats" - 'the cat lady' by most people around these parts, including the mayor.
Just shows you how i am purr-fect i am
I gotta keep it hush-hush hovv many cats vve have... its against the city ordinance. :rolleyes: They'd rather the cats sit in the shelter than in a home, so long as their pointless lavvs are observed...

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I busted off part of a tooth eating a chip years ago... they just removed the tooth.
I think it may be the part of a wisdom tooth they want to remove anyway, but I do not want to go through that this up coming week, I will be traveling for a week starting Wednesday

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I think it may be the part of a wisdom tooth they want to remove anyway, but I do not want to go through that this up coming week, I will be traveling for a week starting Wednesday
You might be able to put it off, despite the brokenness.

My vvisdom teeth crumbled avvay for avvhile before they vvere finally removed.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
So we can lay bear traps for you to avoid on your return?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
For the green streaks in my hair, this time instead of a black dye that will fade to green I got forest green/fly trap.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
pissing-with-elegance-v0-v4l08pmj9b9c1.jpeg

public-restroom-rules-v0-baoc1uaok99c1.jpeg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You might be able to put it off, despite the brokenness.

My vvisdom teeth crumbled avvay for avvhile before they vvere finally removed.

I had six wisdom teeth surgically removed when I was 16. That same summer, I had both elbows operated on to remove bone spurs.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We've started with giving our dog calming pills to get through tonight (maybe) but 12/31 definitely. I suspect we'll be up into 2am telling her she can't dig a den in our hardwood floor etc. But maybe the drugs will take the edge off.