• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Isabella Lecour

amor aeternus est
I found college (including a minor in English Writing) had the opposite effect on me and I became less picky. But I did become more annoyed at people who bother to point out the errors of others.
I lean into my nature by being an editor. It takes enormous reserves of strength to not bother with pointing out errors, or a beer or two.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I am now authorized ti stab unsupervised. Apparently I'm doing well enough they nixed the deep veins since I've still only had a total of one of them.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Apparently Rocky and Bullwinckle is satire.
It had a lot of bits that only adults would get. I remember Peabody and Sherman visiting Edgar Allen Poe who was a really happy dude. Sherman came up with all sorts of bad ideas to get him writing dark books. Peabody said don't worry. Then the mailman brought Poe a letter from the IRS saying he was being audited. After that Poe wrote what he's famous for:

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
“’Tis some visitor,” I muttered, “tapping at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more.”
Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak December;
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.
Eagerly I wished the morrow;—vainly I had sought to borrow
From my books surcease of sorrow—sorrow for the lost Lenore—
For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels name Lenore—
Nameless here for evermore.