• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Having trouble vvith customer service trying to get my botched order resolved...

No, I can't send you a picture of the too big pants vvith a tape measure so you can clearly see the numbers. The pants are so big I can't fit them onto the camera unless I back up from across the room, and then you can't see the number.

You decided from one measurement that I vvas a very very fat person, so cut the entire outfit to reflect vvhat you thought I vvas shaped like and ignored the measurements provided. No, I am not a small elephant. The povvers that be simply played a practical joke on me vvhen I vvas put together. Please provide the custom stitching as requested, not as assumed.
I'm an odd size too. My arms are longer than average it seems, and women's clothes fit me better despite being born a boy.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I'm an odd size too. My arms are longer than average it seems, and women's clothes fit me better despite being born a boy.
I guess that vvorks out, then!

I've never had this trouble vvith the custom stitch option before... I think I just got a person vvho vvanted to make trouble, for some reason.

Shadow Wolf

I guess that vvorks out, then!

I've never had this trouble vvith the custom stitch option before... I think I just got a person vvho vvanted to make trouble, for some reason.
There's definitely too many of them in the world. My last issue, a few days ago, was a delivery dispatcher wanting to move a scheduled delivery earlier in the day than it was scheduled and rescheduled it for when I was at work, a time I deliberately avoided selecting due to that fact.
People just should not assume they know better than what the customer requested.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
There's definitely too many of them in the world. My last issue, a few days ago, was a delivery dispatcher wanting to move a scheduled delivery earlier in the day than it was scheduled and rescheduled it for when I was at work, a time I deliberately avoided selecting due to that fact.
People just should not assume they know better than what the customer requested.
VVere you able to fix the time?

Shadow Wolf

actually it doesn't live knee has generally less problem than the aftermarket in the cold
So was it even worth it? From you I'm hearing the other side of the story, thw things that happen and go on and people often don't talk of them but instead just speak of no pain.
I'd love to have even just a day with no pain, but if I won't be able to beat people half my age in larp battles anymore I think I'll just take the pain. It may hurt but I do still enjoy being athletic.l

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
So was it even worth it? From you I'm hearing the other side of the story, thw things that happen and go on and people often don't talk of them but instead just speak of no pain.
I'd love to have even just a day with no pain, but if I won't be able to beat people half my age in larp battles anymore I think I'll just take the pain. It may hurt but I do still enjoy being athletic.l
It was worth it. I trust it, before I could not, And my experience is not common to all. Some have no problems what-so-ever a year ot 2 afterwards. I however to have issues, but I trust it to hold me up, and not give out.

Wu Wei

OK, this is Irony..... In another thread, and some of you know which one I speak of..... some of my historical knowledge about WW2, Germany and Italy comes from my ex-wife, who was a WW2 history buff.... and 100% Italian....

Shadow Wolf

It was worth it. I trust it, before I could not, And my experience is not common to all. Some have no problems what-so-ever a year ot 2 afterwards. I however to have issues, but I trust it to hold me up, and not give out.
That's good, at least. My knees would randomly buckle when I was a kid, so I understand the stability part.

Shadow Wolf

OK, this is Irony..... In another thread, and some of you know which one I speak of..... some of my historical knowledge about WW2, Germany and Italy comes from my ex-wife, who was a WW2 history buff.... and 100% Italian....
I haven't really gotten to speak to an Italian about it. The Germans, no one will let them forget amd they seem acutely aware of their not only their own history but the history of other countries when they royally **** up.
But that's the ones I've talked to, and I wouldn't expect the idea of taking work in a country that beat the Nazis to appeal to the bad Germans quite as much.

Wu Wei

ahhh...its good to be home and back to my old self again

17193220.gif

Isabella Lecour

amor aeternus est
Note to self: give yourself time to decompress after work before visiting this site.
I'm an editor and O M G. :oops:

But since you're here, I've got a joke for you.

Do you know what having common sense is like?

It's like being Moses, out in the desert preaching. No body wants to be there. And no body wants to hear you anyway.