• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I just did a bunch of exercises including 20 treadmill minutes watching a DS9 rerun. I feel pretty good now.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
And now for something completely true of cats

418439946_6978126495576176_8182934651673219101_n.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

He wants his horns back.

He said he bought the headdress online long before he joined the storming of the Capitol.

“Dude, I’ve been dressing that way for over 10 years,” he said.

His cartoonish style made him stand out among the mob as he clambered onto the scaffolding outside the Capitol on Jan. 6.

“The defendant was dressed in a viking hat with fur and horns, was shirtless, wearing red, white, and blue face paint, and carrying an American flag tied to a pole with a spear at the tip and a bullhorn,” prosecutors wrote in a pre-sentencing report.

Chansley was among the first 30 rioters inside the Capitol, prosecutors said. He strode alone into the Senate gallery.

“Time’s up mother****ers!” he shouted before descending to the Senate floor.

2021-01-06T000000Z_1978942493_RC2K2L9LH3LJ_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-CONGRESS_k4vfxh

As he was driving home to Phoenix the day after the riot, Chansley learned that the FBI was looking for him. He says agents seized the headdress, along with the rest of get-up and his phone, when he turned himself in at the Phoenix field office two days later.

“I had it with me in the car,” he said. “They just took it.”

He was remanded and whined his way into getting federal Judge Royce Lamberth to order that he receive organic food in keeping with his professed shamanic diet.

He eats only organic food as part of his shamanic diet.

His lawyer says the FBI should give it back, but they keep coming up with reasons not to release it back to him.

“Now they have made a claim that it is subject to civil litigation, but without any explanation of what that involves,” Shipley told The Daily Beast. “So I’m trying to get additional information out of them in that regard before I take the step of filing a motion with the Court to obtain an order that they return his property.”

He added, “I think they are simply jacking him around at this point.”

Maybe it is just jacking around and shifting excuses. Or maybe there will prove to be legitimate reasons. The FBI and the U.S. Attorney’s office did not respond to requests for comment.

In the meantime, Chansley has a website hawking $30 T-shirts stenciled with images of what he calls himself now: “America’s Shaman.”

$30 T-shirts.

Oh, and @Revoltingest might be interested to know that he's running as a Libertarian candidate for Congress in Arizona (not in my district).

After 27 months behind bars, during which he compared himself to Jesus and Martin Luther King Jr. in a podcast, Chansley was granted supervised release for good behavior and is on probation for three years. He is barred from voting, even though he was able to register online on Nov. 16 as a Libertarian candidate for U.S. congress in Arizona.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member

He wants his horns back.

2021-01-06T000000Z_1978942493_RC2K2L9LH3LJ_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-CONGRESS_k4vfxh

He eats only organic food as part of his shamanic diet.

His lawyer says the FBI should give it back, but they keep coming up with reasons not to release it back to him.

$30 T-shirts.

Oh, and @Revoltingest might be interested to know that he's running as a Libertarian candidate for Congress in Arizona (not in my district).
VVell, of course...

Hovv can he possibly run for office vvithout his horns?