• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
And I'm all natural in the knees.
Yeah so..... one of mine is new and improved......
But I discovered something while running to get to a gate on time to catch a flight..... it does not move as fast as the other knee and over distance it starts to lag behind causing me to loose my balance

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
But I discovered something while running to get to a gate on time to catch a flight..... it does not move as fast as the other knee and over distance it starts to lag behind causing me to loose my balance
If you pop it will you rocket through the air like a balloon?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Don't let that fake knee get more
than a few yards behind the real one.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm having a lot of *fun* looking up symptoms for what I'm seeing a doctor about tomorrow. After I collect them I'm going to ask Bard to diagnose what is going on - just for fun mind you.