• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
My husband is a cross between Dale Gribble and Boomhauer.
DUDE! One job I had people told me this guy I worked with sounds like Bommhauer. I assumed it was a stretch and he wouldn't really sound like that except maybe after a few shots. No. No, holy **** the dude actually sounds just like Boomhauer.o_O
And my uncle, he was a conspiracy nut and he talked about something that I wouldn't hear again or since when I heard it from Dale.:oops:

Shadow Wolf

The aforementioned uncle was my mom's brother.
Dale also reminded me of my dad's brother that episode Dale helped John sue the state and get info through FOIA. This uncle was not liked by the prison guards of his last stay due to similar behaviors.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Boomhauer is a pig. What she do to deserve that?:tonguewink:
John Redcorn though, I could use a use a good back message/popping. The extras would be nice.:blush:
Thankfully, my husband just got the voice of Boomhauer...

Sometimes, vvhen he's babbling on in another room, I'll yell back... "Dang ol' vvhat?"

Shadow Wolf

I think I may dislike Latin Pop even more than I do country because hearing the same bass rhythm song after song, hour after hour, it starts drive me nuts.
That part of work I do not like. This and 2010s (2000s and later, really) just about everything when it comes to music (except metal).

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I’m going to sleep now, so please try and keep it down…. In other words…. SUSH!!!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
This is what CA has done to you - you've become politer.
And I'm listening to Bob Marley too...... I DON'T KNOW WHO I AM ANYMORE!!!!!!!!

730477_poster.jpg