• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
65cb10fd2fa51.jpeg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
In order to properly celebrate stabbing week, leave us not forget those who stab with their teeth. It's past time we move beyond the male stabber and the female stabee and celebrate those of any gender who use teeth to stab anyone of the same or a different gender.
Smallz One is working hard to instill the idea of an angry woman victimizing men with her knife.

Shadow Wolf

In researching how to start a business (turns out the state of California itself has been incomparably more helpful than actual business mentors in this area), I set in stone I'll be starting these as sole proprietors and focus on getting them started, acquiring physical inventory, securing drop shipping inventory, make websites, and when I'm ready to start venturing into the cursed social media for the advertising is when I'll be making them into an LLC.
Now it's just waiting for my federal tax return and another check so I can have sufficient money to start making things happen, starting by getting a car so I can do rideshare again to go from part time income to full time income to really start making things happen and get the physical inventory and websites, a new and most importantly stable computer (most likely a laptop I'll buy during back to school sales that I'll put Linux on as I'll be coding things on it in addition to the web content) and video editing software so I can subtly tell people "gimme your money! I want your money! Where's your money, man!? I'm gettin' real tired of you not giving it to me!" I may even add "subliminal" flashings of Stewey beating up Brian to make my point.:tearsofjoy:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Not so much good times, but I'm going to pick up my new glasses in a bit. I'm using the old frames to save money and because I don't really care very much what they look like.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Gallager, whose preferred pronunciation resembles the word "conquered," ran into some opposition from Rep. Dianne Schuett, D-Pembroke, who asked Gallager if he had run his proposal past "old Yankee folks" whose pronunciation of the city name is closer to "con-kid."

I always pronounced it "Concord," just like a power cord. We don't say a "power curd" or a "power kid."

Shadow Wolf