• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Yup
After I’m done I may or may not be going to work…. And I may or may not be going to the doctor
In the past, physical therapy helped me with back issues. I know people who have finally chosen back surgery even though it seems to not be very effective often. And there are people in the middle.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Tool kicked ***! Wow! I have never seen or heard or felt anything like it. Among the lights, lasers, fog amd aliens I actually forgot I was at a concert for a moment during their song Rosetta Stoned. Alice Cooper still puts on the best show, but only because this was somewhere between a concert, a drugless trip and spiritual experience.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

The perps took to the streets to sell the chicken and used the money to buy refrigerators, laptops, televisions and air conditioners.

The popular poultry is among the rationed items in the Communist country and has been harder to come by in recent years. Cuba is undergoing a years-long economic crisis that has brought food, medicine and fuel shortages.

The suspects, which included others not related to the facility, could face as many as 20 years in prison.

am2Od4v_460s.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The sun...she is shining...for now. Tomorrow afternoon is prophecized to be another matter.

We too have had a bright, cloudless sunny day but the temperature had struggled to get into double figures (c) (50f). The sun will be down in 3/4 of an hour and the temperature is dropping.

Tomorrow though, possibly up to 20c (68f)... Im looking forward to that.

Shadow Wolf

We too have had a bright, cloudless sunny day but the temperature had struggled to get into double figures (c) (50f). The sun will be down in 3/4 of an hour and the temperature is dropping.

Tomorrow though, possibly up to 20c (68f)... Im looking forward to that.
It's 39 f here. I'll probably drive to work.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
In the past, physical therapy helped me with back issues. I know people who have finally chosen back surgery even though it seems to not be very effective often. And there are people in the middle.
no back surgery in my future, so far rest, cupping and acupuncture seem to be helping. Just want to see an MD to see what they have to say and maybe get some PT

Shadow Wolf

I'm assured Picard gets better, but where's the exploration? Where's the examining of morality and culture? Amd the funny Borg that doesn't look Borg at all? I'll slog on but I'm not impressed.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I'm assured Picard gets better, but where's the exploration? Where's the examining of morality and culture? Amd the funny Borg that doesn't look Borg at all? I'll slog on but I'm not impressed.
I think its good, just watching the 3rd season.
But, there is always a but, o think Patrick Stewart is wonderful in anything

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Picard was not going to do what other series did. Each season was one story.