• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
epic-fail-bowling.gif

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I can't bowl very well with my left arm yet. It turns out you also have to coordinate the lower half of your body to do the opposite of what it's used to doing.
And I don't like houses (bowling alleys to the plebs) with animated crap and nonoptional spare pickup aid thingies. I don't like the first, don't need the second, but what it has that I need to get back into good form and control is to know how fast I rolled the ball, which takes longer to see when all the other crap is taking up the screen.
And 100 and 125 aren't trophy scores, they aren't clubs, those aren't good scores. I used to have a 211 average once upon a time ago. Show me flashy stuff again once I get at least a 250 game.
The advantage of bowling is that
you get to wear a bowling shirt.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The advantage of bowling is that
you get to wear a bowling shirt.
Ich trage kein Bowlinghemd.
Although it is interesting as due to Old Me dressing entirely and completely different from what I do now even the necklaces feel out of place, the difference in how a buttoned shirt moves is noticeable, and baggy pants compared to sweats is something else that just feels different.

Shadow Wolf

I'm seeing Tool tomorrow. It almost feels religious, because it is Tool, but also because they're one of the few I want to see that I haven't yet.

Shadow Wolf

If I was still doing rideshare, I've almost made the minimum I need to get gas on a very low tank to get going from this capitalist voodoo thing. But it's voodoo so i havent really made it.
I think I might dabble more in the black magic of crypto. It's easier to know when it's time to abandon ship.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Snowstorm on the way. There seems to be some disagreement in snow totals. So basitwe can expect between 2 and 10 inches of snow

And I can’t begin to tell you how happy I am to be dealing with clearing snow frothed driveway tomorrow as I recover from a back injury….. because I’m not

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Snowstorm on the way. There seems to be some disagreement in snow totals. So basitwe can expect between 2 and 10 inches of snow

And I can’t begin to tell you how happy I am to be dealing with clearing snow frothed driveway tomorrow as I recover from a back injury….. because I’m not
It sucks when your back hurts.