• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I can't bowl very well with my left arm yet. It turns out you also have to coordinate the lower half of your body to do the opposite of what it's used to doing.
And I don't like houses (bowling alleys to the plebs) with animated crap and nonoptional spare pickup aid thingies. I don't like the first, don't need the second, but what it has that I need to get back into good form and control is to know how fast I rolled the ball, which takes longer to see when all the other crap is taking up the screen.
And 100 and 125 aren't trophy scores, they aren't clubs, those aren't good scores. I used to have a 211 average once upon a time ago. Show me flashy stuff again once I get at least a 250 game.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I wonder if California houses use regular recreational lane oiling for local leagues like in Indiana? I never bowled a properly oiled lane for league play until I got to the state level.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I can't bowl very well with my left arm yet. It turns out you also have to coordinate the lower half of your body to do the opposite of what it's used to doing.
And I don't like houses (bowling alleys to the plebs) with animated crap and nonoptional spare pickup aid thingies. I don't like the first, don't need the second, but what it has that I need to get back into good form and control is to know how fast I rolled the ball, which takes longer to see when all the other crap is taking up the screen.
And 100 and 125 aren't trophy scores, they aren't clubs, those aren't good scores. I used to have a 211 average once upon a time ago. Show me flashy stuff again once I get at least a 250 game.
211 league average?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I was never as good as you were.