• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
barco_anim2_dribbble.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's going to start raining soon
Yup. And I've got running around to do tomorrow, on foot. And go walk to and from the job.
But I'm hoping Friday to have the new axle in the van and be done with that. But that's after I've went to a stupid work meeting, went to the post office for info and priced some things at this custom print store down the road.
And then I am going to be cussing a lot and hating many things and getting mad and turning my mouth into a monsoon of profanity. And then the van will be done.

Wu Wei

Well.... another fine spring day in the foothills of the Adirondacks..... 3 to 4 inches of snow expected at my house, already snowing hard with I left this morning....6 to 12 inches expected just a little bit North of me.....

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
This weekend will likely be our last cold snap before the steady climb in temperature. Summer is just around the corner.

Wu Wei

You who complain about the pain and suffering of work should know better.
Pain and suffering!? I never complain about pain and suffering.... I complain about annoyances, twits, know-nothings and unreasonable requests/expectations