• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Tomorrow I have a dumb, pointless job meeting to go to, I have to sell my own plasma, I have to go to the Post Office so I can figure out what shipping is gonna actually be, and I gotta go price things at the print shop, and I gotta work on the axle.
And I realized I still have the actual look of the website to do and figure out. Simple for now will be ok, but my photoshop skills get some use. I also realized when I'm mostly done with the website and have some videos and photos I've made I will have a good piece to start a freelance portfolio with and showcase my digital media talents.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
'Rupert' ! How could you? How could you think of me as a Rupert?
3f3fe2c85833dad0f1c33673dd37f792.jpg
I didn't know that was you.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I suppose it's up to me and me alone to make @Revoltingest wrong yet again in his prediction on when I'll hit 100,000. I only have eight months to do over 1000 posts. That's not even a high enough number to use numerals. If I slack off or miss any days the odds of him being wrong go up.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I suppose it's up to me and me alone to make @Revoltingest wrong yet again in his prediction on when I'll hit 100,000. I only have eight months to do over 1000 posts. That's not even a high enough number to use numerals. If I slack off or miss any days the odds of him being wrong go up.
Just now. Just this second you and I have the same number of posts....no...no I'm imagining it. Never mind.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I predict 100,000 posts for you this year.