• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I'm glad. Many of the models look so plastic they remind me of the Mothers of Invention and I'm glad @JustGeorge was not turned into one of them.

Plastic people!
Oh, baby, now you're such a drag
Meh, they couldn't plastic me if they tried.

I got to model for a photography class many years ago. I had all kinds of my Goth finery for it... and then someone looked at Grandma(who had taken me, because I didn't drive back then) in all her Country Western finery, and thought that would make for some fun pictures. It was fun.

I want to do a photo shoot with Grandma again for my 40th birthday.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm glad. Many of the models look so plastic they remind me of the Mothers of Invention and I'm glad @JustGeorge was not turned into one of them.

Plastic people!
Oh, baby, now you're such a drag

"Plastics."

Data control and I.B.M.
Science is mankind's brother
But all I see is draining me
On my plastic fantastic lover

Although I've heard it was written by Marty Balin as an ode to his stereo system.

But nowadays, "plastic fantastic lover" could have much different connotations.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Now, you can get someone's goat for free:

"Anyone can make a request for a goat, it doesn't have to be a farmer, and there are no restrictions on numbers," he told The Guardian.

He said the scheme is currently available until April 10, but he will extend the deadline until the goat population is back down to a more manageable number.

The mayor told CNN that officials will not investigate the intentions of prospective goat owners, but "ideally, we would like to see people try to domesticate the animals rather than eat them."

The island's goat herd originated about 20 years ago, when they were purportedly brought to Alicudi by someone who intended to breed them, but they ended up wandering loose and became wild.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
When I said I usually get hired at places with high turnover rates? I learned today where I'm at is approaching 50%. They observe the workers to try to solve this, but I feel my conversations with phlebotomists around town has probably gave me a better idea of what's going on. Like the one who expected me to mention the thrown back and forth between days and nights as a complaint.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
At what I've been referring to a dumbass work meeting I somehow won a team player award.
Just last night I was cussing out (in my head) my obscenely amd unreasonably ****ing bull**** lazy *** coworkers who leave empty supple boxes amd just reach over them instead of clearing them out of the way.
I learned the bossy manager perhaps might perhaps be such an uptight, micromanaging twat because she's the "queen of Red Bull." The snitch who's face I still want to take a cheese grinder to is the king of that crap.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
whatever makes you happy...at least before you force us to get the rolled up newspaper

691917-rolled-up-newspaper-in-a-closed-fist.jpg
I'm going to report you for the Comcast outage you caused with that weapon

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
No rain in the forecast. So we'll have clear skies for our 35% eclipse Monday.

And we have about a 60 percent chance of rain for our total eclipse Monday. Wow.

It's currently the hottest few days of the year so far with glorious blue skies and no rain.
On Monday it all changes with a dull 75% chance of rain.
Not that it would matter, we are just outside a few minutes of partial eclipse.