• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
AA1o5iju.img

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber

A mama bear with baby bear in Romania attack Scottish tourists.
So apparently the insatiable love of fried food isn't the only thing America and Scotland have in common. Both seem to also have tourists doing things you really shouldn't, and not just one thing wrong in one incident at that.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
My problem with stuff like that is it not the drug, it's what it's used for and how much and how often. Most drugs, even nicotine and methamphetamine, have legit medical uses.
That's why America, and most the world need to seriously rethinking drugs. Like meth. It gets a very bad name and widely bashed, but to some people it's called a prescription medication.
I would even argue the way we demonize drugs attributes to mistreatment with the stigmatization, similar to the "its all in your head," "big pharma" malarkey that encourages people to quit taking thier drugs, but in this case it's because society frequently tells them their meds are useless and evil and they are scum for using it.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I got one of my larger pictures scanned today and it was nice hearing it's really good. Nice overall lately as I present my art to an audience again and hearing it's good and people like it.
It was interesting though learning charcoal won't really scan on a black and white image. Hardly anything showed up. I'm sure there's some settings or something to do with it, but it scans lovely in color.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
They say side effects from the Tdap vaccine can last for a few days… I’m here to tell you they’re right

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I got my hair cut today to fix the hack job months ago. It's back to on the short side (for me), but the longest part should be half way down my back again for the concert.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I hate escalating things like this, but I'm gonna talk to the assistant manager about floor management's Wolfiephobia (I don't know what their problem is other than they have one) and if they don't get me my money I'm going to be going to a lawyer before any statutes of limations can pass.