• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Today I designed a tote bag to sell. I'm getting good feedback from my feedback group.
It's going to suck going back to work. Only thing keeping me going is the financial certainty so I can go to the concert.
After that I seriously might quit to dedicate full time to my business.

Shadow Wolf

After I get all the money for the concert I might actually just quit my job. Stuff to make, stuff to learn, stuff to do. My job won't teach me things, but I can teach myself Paint Shop Pro so I wonder what it's doing less often, and I have a project that requires me to relearn autoCAD.
But day after tomorrow I have to give several hours to an ungrateful, unappreciative ****hole. And resume always hurting, always being tired and having daily reminders what it's like to hate people and bottle stuff in I wouldn't anywhere else.
But ultimately I can fix electronics and Im going to expand into appliances to give my slice a touch of recession resistance. So they can jump off a cliff. I'm too good to put up with their crap.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
1716206342481.png

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
我去北京不是为了吃美国菜
wǒqù běijīng búshìwèile chī měiguó cài
I didn't go to Beijing to eat American food

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I can’t watch any videos. YouTube is blocked in China
I'm going to celebrate living in the USA by watching a youtube video of evil cats doing destructive things. Clearly cats have taken over the PRC and are blocking their exploits.

Shadow Wolf

Im gonna ask my doctor about getting my shins straightened when I see him next week. It would be so nice if someone actually ever says ok to that again.