• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
@Shadow Wolf
Have you seen any of the new series of doctors who? The new doctor breaks all the rules, black and very gay.
Not yet. The writing was getting lame for awhile (it's sad Capaldi said he won't return), then I couldn't get into 13 and it then it changed streaming services again (and now it's on Disney which I detest).
Honestly I've been hoping this is the Moon Doctor that wraps it all up for now. It needs another break.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
i am having an above ground pool removed from my back yard tomorrow morning. Yay! They are draining it too.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I've decided a few more months and I quit the job. At this point it's a paycheck, but it's holding me back from getting other things done. Like designing a horror themed clock to sell.
I'm also proud to say Mr. Stabby is getting good comments from the intended audience of horror fans and those who like dark comedy. Others don't seem to get it, especially the cheesy grin and scribbled coloring, but show me a slasher flick that itself colored in the lines and I'll show you something that doesn't exist, lmao.