• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Mrs Wu is away again this weekend, went to see the littlest (not so little) Wu. So you know what that means......

120885785abc97b7dcccbf6cfe9bdf57.gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Shocking to some, but I have a life outside of RF. Soon I was go to relax in that other life. (I jointed Second Life many years ago and my account is still active in spite of not logging in there for a LONG time. I even have L$249.)

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
I'm gonna party like its 1999..... oh wait.... that was 25 years ago......DANG!!!! I missed it

Fortunately for you, it is currently the year 1999 of the Kibyratic Era.

The Kibyratic Era (epoch of 25 CE) was used in an ancient Greek city called Kibyra. I'm not sure how exactly they used the epoch, but if we treat 25 CE as year 0, then it is indeed currently 1999 in that era. The new year day would probably occur sometime in October if the people back then used the lunisolar Macedonian Calendar.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Fortunately for you, it is currently the year 1999 of the Kibyratic Era.

The Kibyratic Era (epoch of 25 CE) was used in an ancient Greek city called Kibyra. I'm not sure how exactly they used the epoch, but if we treat 25 CE as year 0, then it is indeed currently 1999 in that era. The new year day would probably occur sometime in October if the people back then used the lunisolar Macedonian Calendar.
There should be a prize for a truly classic bit of real trivia tossed into randomly miscellaneous blither-blather.

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
I told AI to make a picture of a man drinking a glass of water.

This is the result:

glasswater01.jpg

There is a coffee chain in Korea called The Venti. This is the picture on one of their coffee sleeves:

dabenti01.jpg

That guy is gonna spill coffee on his shirt...

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Maybe black fur is less noticeable?
I think the orange and white one has a bit longer and shaggier fur. They are also from completely different litters and mamas so it makes sense for one to shed more than the other.