• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
2472e0bbb910dbe45567693e56cccf28.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's weird having something watching over me, checking on me and protecting me. Except it got a little hairy as I was playing with my mom's dog (who's basically become my dog), and she sounds terribly aggressive and ferocious when she plays (but sounds like squeek toy when she barks at something), and next thing I know my door gets busted in amd in comes charging Andre the Dog Giant who flew up on my bed and started growling at little, tiny Daisy.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I also started coming up with some "based on real events" horror stories from listening to a police scanner. Domestic violence, car theft and some situation at a hospital where the cops found the front doors locked? Well, that really all did happen. The mysterious artifact that was discovered, Harold's descent into madness, killing his family amd stealing a get away car, and the hostage situation/birth of a monster at the hospital, well, no one has ever held Hollywood accountable for their grand embellishments and claiming stuff like the Blair Witch all really happened and the Exorcist allegedly being based on a true story (a rather boring story at that about a boy who just did some funny things).