• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
All day, the sunlight has been very yellow...the sky is milky, no trace of blue...the AirNow.gov smoke map shows that we have several plumes of wildfire smoke over us right now...and when you go outside...you can smell the smoke, and SEE it...as the sun is starting to set, it's turning a very unusual shade of orange...

Strange days...

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
animals-photoshopped-cats-koty-vezde-52-5dad8090868f3__880.jpg
That's just wrong

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm happy to report that I had to turn off the debate before I started destroying everything around me finally winding up in a pool of blood as my brain and heart exploded.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I watched a part of the Presidential debate. Trump made me laugh, especially that whackass stuff about writing books, lmao.

Shadow Wolf

I watched the new Beetlejuice tonight. I really liked it. I also think it's weird how Alien: Romulus cut down on the language by a lot, but the theatric release of this Beetlejuice has him saying "later, ****er." Amd that part was hilarious and very much what you'd expect from Beetlejuice.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Interesting, this morning, I was not depressed, but I heard this on the radio as I drove to my office, thinking about how I will retire soon....and, surprisingly, I seemed to identify with this song

In retrospect, I guess it was problaby better than identifying with this song as I was driving to my office..... well... at least for the people working in my office anyway

Shadow Wolf

Interesting, this morning, I was not depressed, but I heard this on the radio as I drove to my office, thinking about how I will retire soon....and, surprisingly, I seemed to identify with this song

In retrospect, I guess it was problaby better than identifying with this song as I was driving to my office..... well... at least for the people working in my office anyway

Could be this.