• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
To me a rabbit hole must contain a rabbit to be of interest. Does anyone know where I can find a rabbit in his hole?
It's an allegory of Alice in Wonderland. Amd seriously, look at it. All music except for the video of the human body vs a nuclear bomb. Thats the algorithm at work. Unsolicited, not asked for, there it is anyways.
Amd that's not the most offensive and unwanted. That goes to a video of an influencer who lost his head going after a drug cartel, and the preview picture of him in position seconds before being murdered.
Granted, it also has less benign recommendations, some even wanted like how watching videos of the Legend of Zelda games led to makeup tutorials on how to do your makeup like Princess Zelda.
But apparently Godzilla, Star Wars and music videos leads to things you'd see on Spike TV.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Right but I want to surprise him. Rabbits love surprise parties when they're the guest of honor.
There is one in my yard...every ding dang year they dig a hole in the same dang place...every year I fill it with rocks, gravel and dirt and they put the dang thing back every single year, like a salmon..... its empty now.....but come spring feel free to surprise the dang thing..... I'm thinking bigger rocks this year...... maybe even some concrete..... then a layer of dirt, with grass on it....let em dig that out next year...if they do..... well.....

jlrbluii3df71.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I have nothing to contribute to this thread at the present time except this post that I have nothing to contribute to this thread at this time.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I on the other-hand have much to contribute to this thread...but I'm grumpy and I REFUSE to contribute anything...I mean other than this post where I say I won't contribute

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm still searching for the right top hat.

Considering whether one black one will be enough, or if I should get a couple different colors.
Given my wife's attention to proper outfits even totally casual ones, I won't step into that minefield.