• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Given my wife's attention to proper outfits even totally casual ones, I won't step into that minefield.
Most people aren't prepared for my wardrobe, period.

But, I've been shocking and awing since 1998. (Before that, I was quite bland.)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Most people aren't prepared for my wardrobe, period.

But, I've been shocking and awing since 1998. (Before that, I was quite bland.)
Even if you don't want to model one, how about laying out what you really like on a surface and posting a picture. I'm curious!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Even if you don't want to model one, how about laying out what you really like on a surface and posting a picture. I'm curious!
Me and my niece are going to put on our matching outfits and go take a picture at the church up the street. I'm going to wear the top hat. I'll post those pictures.

(My stuff has to get here, first.)

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Me and my niece are going to put on our matching outfits and go take a picture at the church up the street. I'm going to wear the top hat. I'll post those pictures.

(My stuff has to get here, first.)
Do I have to share the money that I earn by selling these images?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I am going to log off and watch, what is in my opinion, one of the greatest movies ever made, Casablanca

915IszvXtPL._AC_UF350,350_QL50_.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
A traffic 'jam' in California.

Sept. 12 (UPI) -- Commuters on a California highway were given ample reason to "wine" when a semi crash caused the roadway to become covered in crushed grapes.

The California Highway Patrol said a crash involving two semis and a pickup truck caused one of the big rigs to spill its load of grapes on Highway 165, north of Bradbury Road in Merced County, around 11:35 a.m. Wednesday.

Well, at least there were no injuries, except for the grapes of crash.

Tomef

My fitbit watch died last night. There's no need to send flowers but prayers for its soul are welcome.
Once when I had some issue with my iPod nano, I called Apple support and the guy I spoke to literally said 'don't worry, we'll be with you through this'.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Good morning, my pretties!
well...... good morning to you to gorgeous..... that is unless you are giving us a hint that you are actually the wicked witch of the west.... then I think I will be following the yellow brick road outta here