• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
ab8bc53135be4469548d05d0cadd6237.png
Those things are always false advertisement. They promise me x-amount of things I didn't know, but I always know at least a few, if not the whole list.

And that no 13th (or 4th in Japan because the word for four and death are the same in Japanese [shi]) floor thing is so stupid. I've never actually seen it and going from 12 to 14 does not erase or remove the 13th floor, it makes it look like you let a toddler who almost but not quite got the hang of one through 20 install the numbers.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Those things are always false advertisement. They promise me x-amount of things I didn't know, but I always know at least a few, if not the whole list.

And that no 13th (or 4th in Japan because the word for four and death are the same in Japanese [shi]) floor thing is so stupid. I've never actually seen it and going from 12 to 14 does not erase or remove the 13th floor, it makes it look like you let a toddler who almost but not quite got the hang of one through 20 install the numbers.

I think I've seen airliners without a row 13. They didn't mention that in that list.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I might have some matcha green tea in a bit. I do need to get a proper whisk though because using forks and spoons does not cut it.