• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
It's clearly a conspiracy since you know it's "they". Do bears wear tinfoil hats?
No, bears don't wear....well... I don't wear tinfoil hats...... some bears might...I wouldn't know......but it may be a conspiracy..... the dang doors are French and I can't understand what they heck they are talking about

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
No, bears don't wear....well... I don't wear tinfoil hats...... some bears might...I wouldn't know......but it may be a conspiracy..... the dang doors are French and I can't understand what they heck they are talking about
If they say this you are in serious trouble: Demain, nous gouvernerons le monde

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I'm picking up garbage out of the bedroom...

For a man who claims he doesn't eat candy, there sure are a lot of empty candy boxes laying around. Several dozen.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I wouldn't keep picking up after him then.
The bedroom situation is kinda tricky, so I cut him some slack.

We have to have it padlocked shut during the day, or Ares comes in and plunders our dresser drawers.

Its hard to find time to get in to clean it.

When the moment comes, you take it.

Ares sleeps in our room on the floor(his choice). He's 'waking up', and I'm picking up debris.

I think he's feeling a little better after a good night's sleep. He hasn't slept solid in maybe a week.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
The bedroom situation is kinda tricky, so I cut him some slack.

We have to have it padlocked shut during the day, or Ares comes in and plunders our dresser drawers.

Its hard to find time to get in to clean it.

When the moment comes, you take it.

Ares sleeps in our room on the floor(his choice). He's 'waking up', and I'm picking up debris.

I think he's feeling a little better after a good night's sleep. He hasn't slept solid in maybe a week.
Like I said, I wouldn't clean up if he's lying about it, which it sounds like he is. But you do you.