• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Now tomorrow.... I have to get up WAAAAAAAY to early for a Sunday........ just to drive to a French speaking city to go to a Chinese speaking Chinatown...

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I realized tonight I'm more attracted to whats going on the head than the body or sex/gender.
I realized after I met someone and had to kept telling myself no. No, never again, no more crazy *** *****es who cause trouble and come with a warning. That's how I got in fight, stopped arson and unknowingly roomed with a fugitive. Doesn't matter she's got an awesome attitude of not caring what others think and utterly unashamed of wearing her furry accessories, she's clearly and openly trouble.
Which is my problem. I'm so crazy myself I like that.:tired:

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Fracas on stage. I always thought this band was pretty good, though.

I guess one has to take a tough stance in the topsy-turvy world of rock and roll.

54d3f81a528fd_-_mbn15cc.gif

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I realized tonight I'm more attracted to whats going on the head than the body or sex/gender.
I realized after I met someone and had to kept telling myself no. No, never again, no more crazy *** *****es who cause trouble and come with a warning. That's how I got in fight, stopped arson and unknowingly roomed with a fugitive. Doesn't matter she's got an awesome attitude of not caring what others think and utterly unashamed of wearing her furry accessories, she's clearly and openly trouble.
My therapist asked me once, if I was starting over, if I'd still pick out a dumb mate.

I told her regretfully yes... bubbly enthusiastic stupidity is the only thing that gets me going, even if I pay a world of hurt for it.

Different kind of trouble than crazy, but it has its own struggles.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I wonder if most people here will realize when they see or hear bilingual it's not actually meant bilingual in the normal sence, as in someone who speaks two languages, but rather they specifically mean English-Spanish.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
My therapist asked me once, if I was starting over, if I'd still pick out a dumb mate.

I told her regretfully yes... bubbly enthusiastic stupidity is the only thing that gets me going, even if I pay a world of hurt for it.

Different kind of trouble than crazy, but it has its own struggles.
The gene pool for dumb is full right here, George.

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
That's great learning. Congratulations.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
How do you cook a pizza?
You could put it in the oven, or lay in on a concrete driveway on a hot day. You may also be able to take a blowtorch to it, if you're short on time. A pocket lighter if you have too much time.
Are there any forms to fill out first?
No, but some can be created for you.
What about pizza insurance?
Insurance is a rip off. Pizza is a good food, and wouldn't do that to us.
If a pizza gets cold whose is it?
Yours, not mine.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My trip to SF was a mess. We were going to go to Coit Tower. Some walked up a lot of stair. Some took Uber. I tried to take Lyft but there were not a lot of cars available in time. So I signed up for Uber on the spot. I was told a pickup spot was at a certain location but no car. Finally I said **** it and came home.

Oh well, **** happens sometime but at least it was minor **** in the greater scheme of things.