• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Now that my sister is here and getting a house with a garage when my shoulder gets better, my car insurance goes down (April next year) and I refinance my car and get the printers for my business I'm looking for my own place.
My mom took $95 from me and two weeks later and she still will not accommodate my new dietary restrictions of very little meat. In fact, when I told her that her exact words to me were "that's going to be hard in this house."
Lonliness isn't good for me but it's better than this and getting back on my feet I've got no reason to put up with this. Makes me wish I would have went to LA when I was thinking about when I decided to move back in with my parents ti help them here.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
How do you cook a pizza? Are there any forms to fill out first? What about pizza insurance? If a pizza gets cold whose is it?
Start with a good flour for the dough. I use a blend of hard and soft flour (unfortunately soft flour can be hard to find so settling for lower gluten content hard flour is often an unfortunate necessary. You also want a preheated super hot oven with the pizza stone preheating in it.
Avoid preshredded cheeses, use fresh ingredients and lightly season it with some oregano, thyme and a pinch of garlic salt.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Started the day with some exercise and Aerosmith Rocks...... nice start to a day actually

Have not listened to that entire album in years......I guess you can take the Bear out of Boston but you can't take Boston out of the bear

Busy day today...but I am definitely going to train today....

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Started the day with some exercise and Aerosmith Rocks...... nice start to a day actually

Have not listened to that entire album in years......I guess you can take the Bear out of Boston but you can't take Boston out of the bear

Busy day today...but I am definitely going to train today....
What are you going to train. Or is it playing with your train

Wu Wei

My mindset today

Do not go gentle into that good night​

Dylan Thomas1914 – 1953

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

basically, I ain’t going quietly, and I’ve been being to easy on myself thinking I’m old

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
broken sleep, had that for years… if I slept solid for more than 4 hour, something wrong
Ares is the one who broke my sleep last night... Up at 4:30, kicking the walls. I had to lie on the floor with him for awhile, and then the toenail chewing started. I put an end to that, so he decided to yell nonsense for a bit, until I told him he was making Zack(a favored YouTuber) sad, and that if he didn't stop, his great grandmother wouldn't let him see her fuel saver card, and then he finally stopped and settled down and went back to sleep.

The night before, the dog drank 2 pans of water and, as a result, insisted on peeing at 5am. And then I couldn't fall back asleep.

Wu Wei

Ares is the one who broke my sleep last night... Up at 4:30, kicking the walls. I had to lie on the floor with him for awhile, and then the toenail chewing started. I put an end to that, so he decided to yell nonsense for a bit, until I told him he was making Zack(a favored YouTuber) sad, and that if he didn't stop, his great grandmother wouldn't let him see her fuel saver card, and then he finally stopped and settled down and went back to sleep.

The night before, the dog drank 2 pans of water and, as a result, insisted on peeing at 5am. And then I couldn't fall back asleep.
I am usually awake for some reason or another between 2:30 to 4:30. Only for a 15 to 30 minute, but every single night. However, last night I made it all the way to 5:30

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I am usually awake for some reason or another between 2:30 to 4:30. Only for a 15 to 30 minute, but every single night. However, last night I made it all the way to 5:30
I used to do that, except my time was 5am. Now I sleep lightly, and keep tabs on everyone while I sleep.

I'm sorry you were up that long. What time do you normally get up?

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Between 6 and 7 generall. Slept all the way to 8:00 last Saturday
I only made it until 9 today. Ares sat up, so I woke up, then he went back to sleep. But me telling him to lay down woke up Yudhi, so I figured I should just get up.

Bed at 1am, up at 4:30. Back to sleep at 6, up at 9. I guess that's 6.5 hours.

Wu Wei

I only made it until 9 today. Ares sat up, so I woke up, then he went back to sleep. But me telling him to lay down woke up Yudhi, so I figured I should just get up.

Bed at 1am, up at 4:30. Back to sleep at 6, up at 9. I guess that's 6.5 hours.
6.5 interrupte, not good

in usually in bed between 11 and 12 then up at some point for 15 to 30 minute and the sleep till 6 or 7

this morning I was up at 5:30 because Mrs Wu decided she wanted to give me stuff to do today, the fact I was sleeping never seems to bother her. But the it does cost her, because I don’t remember much when she does that. You would think after more than 20 years she would figure that out.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
6.5 interrupte, not good

in usually in bed between 11 and 12 then up at some point for 15 to 30 minute and the sleep till 6 or 7

this morning I was up at 5:30 because Mrs Wu decided she wanted to give me stuff to do today, the fact I was sleeping never seems to bother her. But the it does cost her, because I don’t remember much when she does that. You would think after more than 20 years she would figure that out.
You would think...

She is brave, to poke a sleeping bear.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Actually I’d be brave to ignore her…. And I’m not that brave. It’s amazing how much fear a little 5’2” 105 pound Chinese woman can instill in a 1500 lbs killin machine
Ares's school staff thought it was peculiar I seem to have that affect on him. (I'm 5'2, though not of such slight frame.)