• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Having one of these would probably mean @Revoltingest would die happy

458691811_7555114034590515_7885436004473807385_n.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
You're now part of her pack.
So is the lizard. She's actually my sister's lizard (bearded dragon), but that's only on paper. The rottie Artemis is very defensive and protective over Lizzy, so much Artemis doesn't even let other dogs get near Lizzy without growling.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I told AI to make a picture of a man drinking a glass of water.

This is the result:

View attachment 96903

There is a coffee chain in Korea called The Venti. This is the picture on one of their coffee sleeves:

View attachment 96904

That guy is gonna spill coffee on his shirt...
I like how your guy doesn't seem to be sitting on a chair. Also, one side of the window has a shutter that goes all the way to the floor and the other side only goes halfway down.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Heck not just Mr. Voltingest but anybody would want that. Put in your back pocket, and spankings wouldn't even hurt.

Shadow Wolf

My sister started work Thursday and she's gotta a crush on a coworker. And it's left her confused because it's a woman she's got a crush on, and she's going she don't even like girls, and iew and cringing and really just not knowing how to handle it that she's never been attracted to a woman before but now finds herself "wanting some chocolate." (the lady is black)
I shouldn't laugh, but it makes me laugh.

Shadow Wolf

I bought a bottle of maple syrup. I want pancakes and that nasty brown sugar goo sold in plastic bottles is a ruiner of pancakes and breakfast destroyer.

Shadow Wolf

Both my sister and I hate living with mom, amd we both agree that moving back in as a choice like we did makes it more intolerable.
Amd when she gets a place she'll have a garage where I'll be able to keep working on my car. Amd with that I have less reason to stay here amd might look into moving out myself.

Shadow Wolf

Doctor tells me I have to limit my intake if red meat. I tell my mom. She says thats gonna be really hard to do in this house. She's planning meals this week and what do they all revolve around? Stuff I'm supposed to be limiting.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

With the US election campaigns at full throttle, scammers have taken a renewed interest in the ways this can be used to defraud people, often using the same tactics legitimate campaigns leverage for support (emails, text messages, phone calls, and social media pleas).

The lure that we have seen the most involves asking people to donate to a campaign. Whether that comes in by mail, text, phone call, or on social media, that money isn’t going to any of the candidates.

So, you can click on a link and donate to either Harris or Trump, and they'll make sure the candidates get the money. Right.

If those scam campaigns aren’t directly after your money, they might well be phishing for personal information.

These phishers also use fake surveys pretending to be a volunteer for one of the political parties and will ask you for personal information directly or get on your nerves by engaging in discussions about controversial subjects.

registration_scam.jpg

I guess it pays to be safe out there.